1. Open up Eudora
2. Go to 'Tools', then 'Personalities'
go to the Treeview on the left of the application.
4. Press the right mouse
button in the treeview. Select 'New'.
5. Select 'Create a brand new email
6. Click 'Next'.
7. Enter in a 'Personality Name' for your
account. - This should be quite decriptive, so you can recognise it later.
8. Click 'Next'.
9. Enter in the name you want to appear on your outgoing
10. Click 'Next'.
11. Enter your Email address.
13. Enter in your logon. This is the name you will use to
log into your account. In most cases (such as wizbiz.net accounts) the logon is
the first part of the email address (before the @ sign).
14. Click 'Next'.
15. Enter in your incoming server address. For wizbiz.net.nz (4x4.wizbiz.net.nz
) For wizbiz.co.nz (mail.wizbiz.co.nz), for xtra (pop3.xtra.co.nz) and for Orcon
16. Click 'Next'.
17. Enter in your outgoing
server address. For wizbiz.net.nz accounts (4x4.wizbiz.net.nz) For wizbiz.co.nz,
for xtra and for Orcon, use (4x4.wizbiz.net.nz).
18. Click 'Next'.
19. Click 'Finish'