1. Open up Outlook
2. Go to 'Tools', then 'Email Accounts'.
3. Select 'Add a new e-mail account.
4. Click on 'Next'.
5. Select the type of server you will work with, for wizbiz (both .co and .net) use pop3, for xtra, Orcon use pop3. Next, click 'Next'.
6. Enter your full name into the 'Your Name' field. This is the name that will be displayed on your outgoing emails.
7. Enter your email address into the 'E-mail Address' field.
8. Enter your user name into the 'User name' field. In most cases (such as wizbiz.net accounts) the user name is the first part of the email address (before the @ sign).
9. Enter in your password.
10. Enter in the pop3 and smtp server information. For wizbiz.net.nz (Both pop and smtp are 4x4.wizbiz.net.nz), for wizbiz.co.nz (Pop3 = mail.wizbiz.co.nz), for xtra (Pop3 = pop3.xtra.co.nz) and for Orcon (Pop3 = mail.orcon.net.nz). For each provider, the smtp server address is '4x4.wizbiz.net.nz).
11. Now click 'Next'.
12. Then click 'Finish'.